Monday, October 10, 2016

Miracle Work :: October 10, 2016

Hi!

It has been a super week. I still love refried black beans and the mountains part of the mission. Missionary work is my favorite work. I love being a missionary. The most impòrtant thing is our own obedience and diligence. The Lord does all the work as long as we are wiling to be His instruments and do what He wants us to do. We are here because Jesus Christ cannot be. Serving a mission is the best thing I have ever done. I do not think I understood what happiness was before my mission.

Things I have learned this week...
  • Creativity comes from the spirit
  • There is a huge link between confidence and humility. Humility is not self -deprivation
  • Don't ever sacrifice what you want for what you want right now
  • The Lord always provides a way for us to accomplish what He asks of us
  • The Golden Rule does not just apply to actions. It applies to everything. We should treat, think about, and love others in the way we want to be treated, thought about, loved, and judged
  • If we are doing our best, the Lord's grace always covers us. We don't have to be perfect. We just have to try.
Ami and her sons are still progressing and are going to be baptized this weekend!!!! We are so happy because we have seen so many changes in their family. I cannot describe the joy from seeing them change and love the gospel.

Today for P Day, we played volleyball and had a barbecue. We wore our matching shirts from the woman's conference with our names on them. That was cool. Things are fun in the mountains because it is not so hot! It feels like Utah in the spring in the daytime.

Love you all!
Hna Jessop






No comments:

Post a Comment