Monday, February 8, 2016

Changes :: February 8, 2016

Hello Everyone!

I said goodbye to Hermana Mendoza this week and received a new companion. Her name is Hermana Powell and she is from Bountiful, Utah. She is really sweet and a great teacher and I am excited to learn from her! It is cool how an area feels brand new with a new companion. I cannot believe how fast the time is flying. There is a lot to do and I am excited to be here in Las Flores. I really love my area.

Overall, it has been a great week. I just want to tell all of you to remember that life is beautiful and we have all the tools we need to be happy. We just have to put in the effort to study and pray and ask the Lord. Things come little by little, "poco y poco." The Lord loves us and wants the best for us. I have never been so sure that my Savior lives and knows us all individually.

I am still eating a lot of beans and tortillas, sweating all the time and loving every minute of it. Hope everyone has a great week!

XOXO
Hermana Jessop



No comments:

Post a Comment