Monday, June 20, 2016

Graduation and Goodbyes :: June 20, 2016


This week, we had a multi zone conference. Here are some pictures from the conference. My trainer, Hermana Mendoza, is going home to Mexico! 


The sisters from our zone





A member's alligator. They caught it in the river and are waiting for it to get bigger so they can eat it. They eat just about every animal here.

Hermana Meza graduated from her training so we had a fun little graduation ceremony with our family. It was really fun. We had a traditional Guatemalan dinner and all wore matching clothes.







For P-day, some of us made a little celebration out of those going home and finishing their missions. Hermana Castillo is from Mexico, Elder Mendez is from Peru, Elder Hala is from the USA and Elder Garboza is from Peru, so we made a traditional food from every country and had a little party. Guess what our American food was??? Hamburgers...ha ha ha






I am sending photos of different activities from the week. It has been a busy and good one. We are loving the Lord's work and learning through the ups and downs. I am especially excited this week because I have a brand new nephew!!! Welcome to the world, David!

This week, I have learned a lot about grace. It is a beautiful principle.

We have access by faith to his grace. Romans 5:2

As I learn more about my Savior, I am more and more blown away by his grace and grand act of love for each one of us. After we work in faith, doing all we can, He makes up all the difference. If we are humble and trying, the Lord will always make up for the things we cannot do because of our human limitations.

I love my Savior with all my heart and know He lives.

Have a great week, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment