Monday, June 27, 2016

Changes :: June 27, 2016





This week, I had changes and am back in Mazatenango, where I started my mission. I am happy to be here because I truly love Mazate! Some of my converts came and visited today, which made me so so happy.

My area is called San Antonio. It is really big, so we get to meet a lot of people. The ward is average sized and the members are overall really supportive from what I have seen. I have only been here a few days but overall, it has been a good few days. The changes are always challenging, but with time, we adjust and the work of the Lord continues!

My companion is named Hermana Perea. She is also from Lima, Peru. She is also 23 and graduated from college as an architect. I love having conversations with her because she is really intelligent and an amazing teacher. We have a LOT in common, like our interests, talents and opinions, which makes things really fun and interesting. 

Our mission president goes home tomorrow and we get a new mission president, President Goodman!!!

That is all for now.
XOXO
Hermana Jessop

No comments:

Post a Comment