Thursday, July 7, 2016

San Antonio :: July 4, 2016






Happy 4th of July!!!! I am so proud to be an American!

This week has been crazy but really amazing! There were some more changes, so my new companion is named Hermana Hill. She is also super amazing. We are opening area in San Antonio. The members are super willing to help us and the bishop is very focused on retention, so I am especially excited to focus on working with converts and finding the chosen ones who want to have a lasting change as full life members of the Lord's church. It is refreshing to be here in this new area. It all feels right.

My testimony of the Holy Ghost has really grown this week. The Spirit does not just lead us and guide us, but it also sanctifies us and helps us to know that everything is just as it should be. With all the changes, we both feel comfortable and so pumped up in our area. 

For the fourth of July, we planned an activity where we had a little barbeque. It was a lot of fun. I really like my zone! 

Highlights from this week..

  • One of our converts gave Hermana Hill and I a chihuahua 
  • Our new president, President Goodman, is amazing!
  • Some of my converts came and visited because I am now close by!
  • An investigator painted her lips with the American Flag for the 4th to celebrate with us
Most importantly, through the ups and downs, we always learn and grow to be more of who the Lord needs us to be. God lives and loves us! I love my Savior with all my heart and what He did for each of us. Everyone questioning whether or not they should go on a mission, prepare and gooo!

Have a great week. 
Love you all!
Hermana Jessop


Photos with Hermana Perea before changes


Hermana McGuire and I (We came to our missions at the same time)




Smoke from the volcano (there are two here in Retalhuleu)


Goodbye in Coatepeque


Here are some photos from my last days in my last area. My camera wouldn't upload the photos last week.

I was sad to leave and am missing the members and converts, but loving my new area! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment