Monday, February 13, 2017

February Fun :: February 13, 2017

Hi Everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day!

This week has been really great. We are seeing a lot of miracles in the small, hidden moments and details. I love being a missionary. This week, Elder Rasband comes to our mission! I am very excited to see him speak and receive the confirmation from the spirit that he is an apostle of the Lord.

I have been learning a lot about repentance lately. Many times when we think of repentance, we think of repenting of big sins, but repentance also changes the little details, habits, thoughts and actions that we are constantly doing. We sometimes think these things are just our nature and that we can't change. But, repentance changes our very nature. WE CAN CHANGE. That brings me a lot of hope.

If we come unto Christ, we can literally be born again and have a complete change of heart. We have the opportunity to use repentance every moment of every day to constantly be found acceptable before God and retain a remission of our sins. Incredible, isn't it? All possible because of Jesus Christ. I love my Savior.

I hope everyone has a great week.

XOXO
Hermana Jessop

Photos from P-Day trip to the beach






No comments:

Post a Comment