Monday, January 9, 2017

Chosen :: January 9, 2017

Hi!

It has been another great week. Time is going by so quickly!

One of my favorite people to teach right now is a less active family.. the Gonzalez family. The parents are named Pati and Sergio. I love teaching them because they are very ready to learn and always read what we leave them out of the BOM and everything. It brings joy to teach prepared people who want to learn and grow.

I am learning that prepared people or chosen people are not who the Lord has chosen.. they are people who have chosen the Lord. This principle applies to every single one of us, not just investigators. If we choose the Lord, He chooses us and qualifies us for his work. WE choose whether or not we are chosen.

I talked to some missionaries who are in my first area of my mission right now and said that some twins we were teaching a year ago are now getting baptized. I was really, really excited because I didn't think we had made a difference in their lives! It turns out that they just weren't ready then but now are ready and can get baptized! So cool!

That is all for now. Have a great week!

xoxo,
hna jessop



No comments:

Post a Comment