Monday, January 2, 2017

New Year! :: January 2, 2017

Hi! Hope everyone had a great holiday season. Here, we passed the new year eating tamales and hearing fireworks! I love this country.

This week has been a great one. Life gets busier and busier, but we are learning so much and I feel the Lord's presence in every step we take. Hna Hopper and I are learning a lot together. I love where I am at!

Things I learned this week..

Being humble makes life more enjoyable. It is less stressful trusting and knowing God is in charge
We are instruments in the Lord's hands. The instrument's use and music depends on the talent of the person playing it. If God is playing the instrument, does that mean that we have infinitite potential.. yes (counsel from Hna Clifford)

My new year's goal is to trust the Lord more and not try to control things so much. He is in charge!

I love taking part in God's miracles. We are instruments in HIS hands. I know that the gospel is true. It provides the plan we need to be able to live happily and return to live with God one day. I love being a missionary.

Have a fantastic week!

XOXO
Hermana Jessop


We said goodbye to our companion, Hna Clifford. She finished her mission. We are going to miss her!!! Mission Accomplished.


We are trying out wearing pants! It is supposed to help with all the diseases caused by mosquito bites. 


Edwin was baptized on Saturday. When the sisters found him, He was atheist! Little by little, he developed a conversion to the gospel. He is reading the whole Book of Mormon. Such a miracle!


Jose was baptized on Sunday. He said that in the church, he has felt something he never felt before and that he knows it is true. Such a cool experience! 

No comments:

Post a Comment