Monday, April 3, 2017

Missionary Work :: April 3, 2017

Hi Everyone!

Great week. I loved General Conference, especially President Uchtdorf's talk about fear. It really amazed me. I want to live by love, not by fear!

I love being a missionary. I have really learned a lot lately about how important our relationship with God is. Many times, we want blessings, like we want to be richer, more attractive or fit, get a certain job, etc. I feel like many times in my life, I have tried so hard to achieve things by my own strength. What I am learning more than anything lately is that Jesus Christ is the answer to everything. Everything is spiritual.. even temporal things! Things that have helped me to strengthen my relationship with my Father in Heaven are daily scripture study, prayer, and striving everyday to be humble and do the Lord's will.

I know that true confidence ONLY comes from a strong relationship with God. We feel sure, happy, open, loved, and calm when our relationship with the Father is in the right place. This is an answer I have looked for for a long time and hope it can help someone else too!

We are teaching some really amazing people named Abril, Alan and Claudia. They are a very special family. They love going to church and reading the Book of Mormon.

I hope everyone has a great week! Love you all!!!

XOXO
Hna Jessop

Photos...
Amazing baptism for the most prepared family in San Francisco, Mazate
Fruit Season
200 Quetzal Bill
The Gonzalez Family
Alan, April and Claudia, some of our investigators. LOVE THIS FAMILY








No comments:

Post a Comment