Tuesday, April 5, 2016

New Land! :: April 4, 2016

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone had the opportunity to watch General Conference. I watched it here in Guatemala and learned so much. I especially loved Duncan's talk about forgiveness.

I had changes this week and had to say goodbye to my family in Las Flores, Mazatenango. Everyone there will always be a huge part of my heart. It was really really hard to say goodbye, but I also felt ready to go to a new area.

I was transferred to Coatepeque in an area called Dalmacia. We are just opening a new area that had been closed for 8 months. The ward assistance is not very high but there are a handfull of really cool, active members. There used to be elders here so it is not an area for sisters necessarily, but I am excited for the challenge! The are is HUGE with a lot of trees, hills and houses on the outskirts. I love that because I get to feel like I am hiking all the time. There are even mountains. There is a lot to do here and I am really excited to get started! My companion is named Hermana Tebbs and she is from Layton, Utah!

I've attached some photos of saying goodbye and my new area. Enjoy!

XOXOX
Hermana Jessop

Do all things with great love and courage!







No comments:

Post a Comment