Monday, September 19, 2016

Happy Happy Happy :: September 19, 2016

Hi!

What a week! I am happier than ever. Even though some days are really hard, the good days make up for everything. I love being a missionary. Can't say it enough. We have fleas and a mouse living in our house, but that doesn't even matter, because I love being a missionary.

This week, my companion had transfers and Hna George came to be my companion. She is from Layton, Utah. She is absolutely incredible and I am so happy to be her companion!!!! She is an excellent missionary. We get to work together with the other sisters between our zone and the other and I am super excited for the opportunity. Happppy!!

We have seen a lot of miracles this week. One of our investigators, Ami, loves the gospel and really has a testimony of it. She really wants to get baptized with her two sons, so we are working with them, too. Before, they wouldnt even talk to us, but now, her sons come and listen to her too. They are 12 and 17 years old. I love their family. We are convinced that they will be strong converts of the church.

I will write more later. Love you alll!!!

XOXOXOXO
Hna Jessop

No comments:

Post a Comment