Monday, December 19, 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS :: December 19, 2016

I am very grateful to have the opportunity to spend another Christmas here in Guatemala. It is a beautiful country with magical people and means even more to me because I have found my Savior's love and learned so much about his plan of happiness serving here as a full time missionary. A mission is something sacred that goes by so quickly. I cannot believe how fast 2016 has gone. Even though there have been trials, I hardly remember them. The Lord is molding us constantly!

This Christmas, I want to testify to all of you that I know my Savior lives. I know He loves me. I know He is always here for every single one of us. He died for us and was resurrected so we could have the hope that there are always new beginnings. I love the Atonement. It strengthens me every single day as I go to my Savior in prayer and pour out my heart. I know that because of the Atonement, we are able to forgive and be forgiven of every sin we have ever committed. I love the Plan of Salvation and the hope I have of becoming like my Savior as I live the life He needs me to live.

It is interesting that even as a missionary, where we are preaching the gospel all day long, we can still become very distracted by the little unimportant things, like taking pictures and having parties, etc. etc. I have been reflecting on what is really important and at this Christmas season, I hope we can all remember the most important things... our Savior Jesus Christ, the many blessings we have, and the love we can share with all around us! Jesus is joy, peace, love, and tranquility.

I love you all and hope you have a very merry Christmas!
XOXO
Hna Jessop

I love being a missionary!


We did a skit and dressed up in cultural clothing. 





Christmas Devotional





Sister P Day Activity


Finally got some birthday packages from August!

No comments:

Post a Comment